Welcome World

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello, this is my very first blog post ever, which is exciting, but also makes me a little nervous. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now,but have always been a bit apprehensive. What could I possibly post about, what would be interesting about the simple normalcies of my life? Instead of asking myself why I should do this I should have been asking myself why not? I want this to be a somewhere where I can always look back at to see what I was loving, where I was going, what I was wearing, what I was eating, and most importantly what I was passionate about. These post may not be the most impressive, or the most exciting things, and I can't promise how often I'll post( I may have this for a month and then quit already), but I will post about the what I love and the things that make me simply ashley.

Post a Comment