Top 5// Spring Lip Colors

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring is upon us (despite the snow that is currently falling outside my window) which means its time to switch up my go to lip colors.  For spring I tend to gravitate towards two types of colors bold pinks or nudes. There is a wide range of these shades out there, which can make it hard to choose from the seamless endless possibilities, so to help narrow down the choice I've chosen just five.
                                             Here are my top 5 spring go-to-lip colors 
First up is the Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel. This is the lightest shade of the 5, but possibly my favorite. In the tube the color looks kind of scary bright, but it applies sheer so it is not as intense. Its very easy to swipe one coat on and have a little added color to your lips to liven them up, or you can apply a few layers for a more intense color. 
The formula of the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick is absolute perfection. Even though this is a matte lipstick it is very moisturizing! The color of this lipstick is the perfect nude for spring time. It is more on the darker side of the nude spectrum, but it looks fresh on the lips. 
Mac's plumful is what I consider a bright berry color. Its a good transition color from the darker lip shades more common in winter to the brighter hues we see during the spring. When I want a good mix between a bold and an easy to wear color I grab for plumful!

If the amazing smell of this lipgloss isn't enough to get me to grab for it then the color pay off is! All around this lip gloss is one of the best I have, and even better its from the drugstore. The formula of the butter gloss is every lip gloss lover's dream, not too sticky and color that stays!
Lastly is another product from NYX. Their soft matte lip creams are the perfect combination of lip gloss to lip stain. This product applies as a cream gloss and dries to a matte finish. Unlike most matte lip stains NYX's soft mattes do not dry out my lips at all! And to top it all off the color lasts all day with only maybe one touch up needed!

               Petal Rebel,14,Plumful,Peaches and CreamIbiza


Post a Comment