March Lustlist

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Line 1: zara top topshop lace dungaree zara coat
Line 2: zara shorts topshop shorts topshop skirt h&m shorts
Line 3: satchel hat sandals heel

March was when the weather took a turn for the better, and my love for spring/summer clothes came out in full force. This month I was loving more of the festival vibe clothing. A very exciting line that has recently come out is the H&M cochella line. The line has that effortless summer boho feel. I have also been gravitating towards pops of color, especially in my accessories. Topshop has been drawing me in with their beautiful pops of pastels, and are almost begging me to be in my spring wardrobe. All in all this month I have been loving a good mix of light spring like and festival ready items.

Post a Comment