New In//Beauty

Sunday, November 22, 2015


With all the holiday specials that have been rolling out, I found myself at Sephora lusting over new products. For the most part I looked from a distance hoping everything would somehow magically make its way home with me, but I pulled together a little self control and only picked up a few goodies! I got a few limited edition sets, which I am over the moon about, as well a good group of samples, and a few other bits!All of these I think would make the perfect gift for any beauty lover!

If you made a purchase of $25 or more Sephora was giving away one of three different sample sets. Each set came in a good sized make-up bag and came with products varying from Origins skin care, Chloe fragrances, to Burberry make-up. The products in all three sets were great, and they are all a good size for being samples!


I picked up Sephora's version of the Beauty Blender. I personally don't wear foundation, but I do use concealer in some areas, especially under my eyes. What I love about Sephora's airbrush sponge is the different size ends. The bigger end would be great for foundation, but the smaller size is perfect for smaller areas like around the nose and under the eyes! Also its about half the price of a beauty blender and gets the job done just as well!


The Bite set of four lip crayons was something that as soon as I walked into the store went straight into my basket. I absolutely love Bite products, so when I saw this holiday set I knew I needed it! It has the perfect variety of colors from a very wearable nude and pink, to a more bold pink and berry! Even though these are in a set, they are give a good amount of product that will last a while!
(Top to bottom: Cafe/Aubergine/Coulis/Torte)


This last one was a bit of a splurge, but has been worth every penny! I had been eyeing the Hourglass ambient lighting edit since it was released, but wasn't sure if I could bring myself to pay the big price for it. What made me get it was going in store and swatching all the products, and seeing how amazing they looked in person. Hourglass has very luxurious products, and for the price it makes sense. In this limited edition set you are getting six products that flawlessly go together. I am able to look past the price for the quality of the product, knowing it will last for  along time! I've had a few days to use this and I have not been disappointed. Definitely my favorite purchase. 

Post a Comment