Fall Trend Report // Suede Style

Thursday, August 27, 2015


You don't have to break the bank to make this huge fall trend your own. Suede was all over the A/W runways, so it should come to no surprise that this will be making a big appearance in stores this fall. You can choose to go all out and invest or go the more affordable route for this season's suede clothes, shoes, and accessories! My favorite runway shows to back look at for suede inspiration are Ralph Lauren, Chloe, and Burberry!

Affordable Clothes
As far as following this trend for clothing pieces, it is not something I consider to be an investment piece. I would go to places such as H&M, forever21, or Zara for skirts, coats, and tops. Here are a few of my favorite affordable pieces!
Dress // Skirt // Coat

Suede Shoe Steals
Shoes can go either way in terms of choosing to invest or go affordable. If you're feeling the suede over the knee look, I would say go for an affordable dupe. If you're like me you have been lusting over the Stuart Weitzman lowlands, but can't justify the $800 price tag that comes along with it. A great alternative I have gotten is the Sam Edelman look-alikes. 
Accessories
Accessories are the item that I am more willing to spend a little extra on, and really invest in, especially when it comes to handbags. For me this season it has to be all about the Chloe bags that are stealing my suede loving heart! 
Faye // Bucket Bag // Belt




Post a Comment