Top 3// nyfw Fall '16

Thursday, February 18, 2016


Now that NYFW has come to a close, I wanted to round up my favorite trends that were shown on the runway. The Fall shows are always my favorite, and this season was no exception. Of all that I saw over the week, here are my top 3 trends from NYFW, and how I would style them!
xxAshley

Bold Prints

 

























 I have always had a tendency to shy away from prints, but this season all the prints and bright colors drew me in! It seemed that at most of the shows showcased at least a few bold prints, and on some runways such as Coach and Kate Spade, prints stole the show!

Embroidery 

























This trend was seen more so in the fine details, than in obvious statements. I particularly loved the fine embroidery done on many of the Tommy Hilfiger pieces!

Oversized Sleeves





















There are few things I love more than oversized sleeves, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this trend on the runway. There is something about overly long and roomy sleeves that scream comfort to me, but now this is done in a more stylish way. Who says you have to give up comfort to have style, with this trend you get the best of both!


Post a Comment