Style Crush // Something Navy

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


There is something about Arielle Nachmani(Something Navy) that keeps me checking her blog and insta everyday. I find her to be a breath of fresh air in fashion. She has the ability to take even the simplest of pieces and make them her own! As someone who's closet consist heavily of basics, its nice to see someone take that to a whole new level. When I see a new post on her blog  I think of how I could actually incorporate that into my outfits, which in my opinion, is something important that not many bloggers do! Fashion bloggers are meant to give us a look into what's hot in the fashion world and show us a great way to make it wearable, which is exactly what Something Navy does. Arielle creates outfits that I would never think of, and pulls it off flawlessly every time! There is not a single outfit on Something Navy that I do not love and secretly hope will somehow magically appear in my closet. She just announced that she is expecting and I cannot wait to see her pregnancy style, and later how she dresses her baby! If Something Navy is not your style crush than you are missing out on one of the most inspirational and perfect bloggers in the fashion industry! I took a few of my favorite looks from Arielle's blog, and created some looks for less! 






Post a Comment