Beauty Must Have's//Summer Skincare

Monday, July 27, 2015

With all the wonderfulness of summer comes so not great changes to my skin. So as the weather changes so does my general everyday body/skin products. The most important part of skin care for for me is moisturizer. It makes all the difference in how my skin looks and feels, so that is always my main focus, especially in the summer!

For my face there is one product that is a holy grail for me, and that is Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer. I use this product twice a day, once when I first wake up and again after I shower in the evening. It is the perfect thing to put on your face in the morning because it has spf in it, which is perfect to protect you skin from the harsh summer sun! Its not heavy on the skin at all, and sinks in perfectly to the skin so you can't even feel it.  This also comes in a tinted moisturizer version if you want a little coverage. I personally have only ever used the original, but from what I have seen it is the same product just with a tint!

Surprisingly, my hands and feet get really dried out in the summer. My feet get rough from walking around barefoot so they crave something to soften and bring some life back into them!The product that I have been loving for all over the body use to moisturize is the Suave Cocoa butter and Shea smoothing moisturizer. This was a random purchase I made a few months back because I had needed a travel sized lotion, but now that I have it, not a day goes by that I don't use it! It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky. Its everything I want in a moisturizer, plus its really cheap for an added bonus!

The last gem I have been loving on my skin this summer is specifically for your hands. Its the Bath and Body Works' True Blue Look Ma, New Hands lotion. It is a super thick, creamy moisturizer that leaves your hands feeling brand new and baby soft. It has a very light scent that goes away quickly, which is great because I'm not a fan of being stuck with super strong smelling locations. This product is magical and will rejuvenate your skin. 

So if your skin is needing a little summer pick me up these products are some great go to's. They will leave your skin refreshed and glowing, and need to be in your beauty arsenal for your skin to survive the summer!


Post a Comment