Classic Sheffield Lady// Daniel Wellington

Sunday, June 14, 2015

After eyeing this beauty for awhile, I finally took the jump and bought my first Daniel Wellington watch. I wear a watch everyday, its a staple to my outfits which I would be lost without. I had been on the hunt for a classic and clean looking watch when I stumbled upon this one. It was as if my watch prayers had been answered, the only thing that was stopping me from throwing my money to the sales associate and running away with my new baby was the price. While this is an investment, it is most definitely worth it. So here I am in love with this new watch, and all its simplistic goodness. 


When I say this is the perfect watch for me I am not exaggerating. The face of the watch is white, with  a black band, and rose gold detail. This essentially sums up a good portion of my wardrobe. The simple design allows the watch to be very versatile and go with nearly every outfit. It is the perfect size, which had been something I was concerned about. I have fairly small wrists, so sometimes watches can overwhelm my wrist, but that is not an issue with the Classic Sheffield Lady. It is 36mm in diameter,which I find to be the perfect size.



Overall, in you are in the hunt of a good quality, everyday watch I highly recommend the Classic Sheffield Lady from Daniel Wellington. It's a piece to invest in that will defiantly be worth its money!
xxAshley

Post a Comment